visits since August 2006     Atom XML feed     About this site     Guestbook     Contact

Editorials: Episodics: 2006 Sep 07 | Screencaps: IV.F.Aug28 & Aug29&30
Videos: As Time Goes By | Graphics: 1 banner | Fan Fiction: STA Episode 1




Screencaps: 2006 Aug 28 - Sami's wedding I

(With these screencaps I'd wanted to start all the way from the beginning and just work straight through, but I decided with the very little screen time J/J are getting lately that I would be darn lazy if I didn't try to at least keep up with the current stuff. Plus the new stuff is much better catalogued, clip-wise, and here I'll doff my hat to Norma a.k.a. CanuckDays, who has a great Multimedia section on her website including daily J/J clips from the 2004-2006 run. I think I'll work on one classic episode and one recent episode concurrently from now on, but the old ones have so much more cap-worthy shots that this may end up staggering progress. We'll see.)

Jennifer and Frankie arrive at St. Luke's for Sami's wedding, and Jennifer stops to chitchat with Hope about Bo and Jack. Inside Frankie asks Jennifer how she feels about leaving Jack at home, and she relates how confused she's been since he returned.

Previews:


See all 72

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home