visits since August 2006     Atom XML feed     About this site     Guestbook     Contact

Editorials: Episodics: 2006 Sep 07 | Screencaps: IV.F.Aug28 & Aug29&30
Videos: As Time Goes By | Graphics: 1 banner | Fan Fiction: STA Episode 1




Editorials

Every now and then I feel that urge to step up on my soap box and pontificate -- what can I say, it's a compulsion -- but right about when I get both feet on the thing I realize I need something to pontificate about. Then I remember I'm a chronic Jack and Jennifer obsessive, and that very little in life brings me as much joy as the acts of compiling, dissecting, and articulating about them. Ahh yes, that hits the spot.

Episodics
Twelve Bests

EPISODICS - Thoughts on episodes both classic and ... not so classic ...
2006 Sep 07

TWELVE BESTS - The twelve best ...
... Things about the first wedding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home